Follow us on Twitter for daily news items and retweets that may help in supporting your child's learning. We want to celebrate our successes with you. #proudtobeteamwaltham #proudtobedlat
Welcome to Waltham-on-the-Wolds Church of England Primary School with Pre-school.
We are a small village school set in an idyllic rural location in the heart of the stunning Vale of Belvoir. We are surrounded by beautiful countryside, but are also close to the market town of Melton Mowbray.
We have been proud to serve the village of Waltham-on-the-Wolds and surrounding villages since 1844 and are looking forward to continued growth over the coming years.
Our aim is to create a happy, secure learning environment rooted in Christian Values which enable all children to achieve success. We provide an exciting curriculum which is developed with the children, to boost their confidence and promote self-esteem which enables them to achieve well academically. Exemplary behaviour of our children enables them all to have fun learning with friends, whilst achieving well and making excellent progress.
We are blessed with a loyal and dedicated team of staff and governors who nurture and develop in our children the knowledge, skills and understanding of the diverse world in which they live. They work in close partnership with parents, the clergy and wider partners to ensure that our children have the best opportunities possible.
We are proud of our school and community and we are pleased to share some of our work with you here on this website.
If you'd like to get in touch, please use any of the methods shown on the Contact Us page. We'd also like to hear what you think about our website - so why not leave us a lovely message on our Guestbook, too?
We hope you enjoy your visit to our website, and we hope to see you again very soon!
New Things on our Web
- 17 Apr 19: Summer term diary dates.
- 07 Apr 19: School Newsletters and diary dates.
- 24 Mar 19: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 24 Mar 19: Updated Governor Committees and Register of Interests.
- 20 Mar 19: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 16 Mar 19: Everyone dressed as their favourite characters on World Book Day.
- 16 Mar 19: We all made our own pancakes on Shrove Tuesday.
- 16 Mar 19: The children put on a display of food items on World Buffet Day.
- 16 Mar 19: Mr Ben Cheeseman came to talk to Holly Class about building materials.
- 16 Mar 19: Sycamore Class had a creative day Cooking with Mars.
- 16 Mar 19: We all went down to Church for our Messy Fiesta Christingle Service.
- 16 Mar 19: Santa paid us a visit during our Christmas Party.
- 16 Mar 19: We are delighted to be able to use our New Classrooms.
- 16 Mar 19: We all dressed in colourful spots for Children in Need.
- 16 Mar 19: We enjoyed different activities during Anti-Bullying Week.
- 11 Mar 19: School Newsletters and diary dates.
- 11 Mar 19: Sports Premium Grant Report for 2018/19.
- 11 Mar 19: Updated Governing Body committees, interests and attendance.
- 11 Mar 19: One of our Year 3 children competed in a 10K Run for her friend.
- 11 Mar 19: Some of our children took part in the Primary Cross Country Championships.
- 11 Mar 19: Sycamore class took part in a Loving Laughing Workshop.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 17 April, 2019